Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Sunday Silly


I must have one of these. Hey, it's your phone... Zac Morris is calling! I'm embarrassed to admit I wanted to be Kelly Kapowski when I grew up.

The Hand Crafted Cottage  – (January 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM)  

hi! I just found your blog via Pinterest and I have to tell you, I love it!! Great blog, I look forward to following you! :) Do you have a subscrible by e-mail link? I couldn't see one anywhere?

Anonymous –   – (February 15, 2013 at 6:33 AM)  

I have moderate adult acne... I don't know what to do to clear this up...pimples on scalp. I don't want to use anything crazy on my skin,any suggestions?

Anonymous –   – (February 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM)  

Are there any home remedies that will get rid of these acne in two weeks or less. Or are there any cheap yet effective products? Thank you :) how2 getrid of pimplesfast

Anonymous –   – (August 17, 2021 at 6:23 AM)  

Nice post. I was checking this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information. Thank you and keep up the good work. I provide the best assignment writing services for students especially colleges & universities.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.